Samstag, 23. Februar 2008

Cuba es algo especial...

Well...I already arrived in Cuba three days ago and I didn't manage to write a lot about my travels in Guatemala...so now???

To sum it up: Guatemala was great!!! Nice people, nice places...I just had a good time there...

But Cuba? I don't know yet...I had this romantic dream of how Cuba is...and what is one of the first things that I see here? Coca Cola, Sprite and Fanta...imported from Mexico...WTF!!!

Anyways...things are REAAAAAAAALLY strange here...waiters in restaurant are not at all friendly and there's this thing with two currencies...which is not really as I thought it was...last but not least Fidel resigned...

Forgot to mention that I got robbed yesterday...my bag got stolen, including my: Passport, visa, ipod, mobile, sunglasses and some money...as I said: WTF!!!

The worst thing about it is that I told the police where I stayed and it turned out not to be legal...difficult to explain...there are no hostels here and tourists can only stay with "licenced" landlords...and since my didn't have one, the police will (/%& her and her family!!! :-S

I'll see how it continues anyway...

Internet costs 6$/hour, so I'll keep this short!

2 Kommentare:

Sarapen hat gesagt…

Jesus Christ Marc, that goddamn sucks. I have a Cuban friend visiting her family there right now, so if you need advice or something, just say so and I can put you in touch. She's not in Havana though, I think her family is out in the boondocks somewhere, like in the hills or something.

Nat hat gesagt…

Te voy a extrañar alemán de mierda!!!

No te desaparezcás...y no dejés de hablar español