Sonntag, 10. Februar 2008

Voy p'al norte sin pasaporte...

Sooooooooo...I decided to finally leave Antigua!!! (yeah, I am still here...)

Tomorrow I will go to Flores, which is a nice little town close to the Maya ruins of Tikal...since it is way north I will head south after that again to see Semuc Champey and Sayaxché (with the "world famous" Aguateca) to finally end up in Antigua again next weekend...

Eventhough this place definitely IS touristic and all, I just like staying here...So far Guatemala, eventhough I haven't seen that much and most probably not the REAL Guatemala (Land of the eternal spring) is a nice country ;-)

And on the 20th...well on the 20th I will finally head off for CUBA!!! CUBITA!!!

Will try to upload some pictures soon again...most probably AFTER my trip...

Keine Kommentare: